- Share videos of fun class activities for the entire year (ex. field trips, visitors, special activities)
- Use an iPad or Kindle to create a classroom tour highlighting different parts of your room.
- What do you wonder about? (Create a digital Wonder Wall. These questions can guide
independent research, book orders, and class lessons.)
- What do you know about _____________? Record at the beginning and end of a unit.
- What did you learn?
- What questions do you still have?
- What was your favorite activity from the year?
- What did you like best about your field trip?
Build Community in Your Classroom
- What was your favorite part about the snow break?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- What career do you want to have when you grow up? Why?
English Language Arts
- Who was your favorite character? Why?
- Read a short poem.
- Tell a joke.
- Create a book trailer (like a commercial to get others to read the book).
- Start a make-believe story and each person adds a new sentence.
- Use the vocabulary word in a sentence.
- Explain how you got your answer.
- Where do see math in the world?
- Make a prediction about the experiment we’re going to do.
- Tell about your research project.
- Record videos of experiments.
- Share your STEM creation.
- What is your dream for a better world?
- Invite others from around the world to answer questions.