Saturday, July 23, 2016

Teaching & Learning Conference

Educational conferences are a great way to become inspired, renew passion, learn new skills, and connect with others in your Professional Learning Network. 

I am grateful that I am able to attend the North Carolina School Library Media Association's Conference each year. Our school district even pays for the fees. I was also able to attend the American Association of School Libraries National Conference back in 2009 when it was held in Charlotte, NC. I've been fortunate enough to attend a few conferences hosted by the North Carolina Technology In Education Society.

I have learned that many teachers are not able to attend conferences. Our school system decided to hold its own mini-conference each August. Three years ago our school system invited all teachers to apply to teach at the district's annual Teaching & Learning Conference. This will be my third year teaching at it.  Here are my resources from those conferences. I hope you gain something from them!

Free Tech Tools for Teachers (2014)

SciGirls - STEAM for Boys AND Girls (2015)

1 Year, 2 Teachers, $10K in Free Materials (2016)



No comments:

Post a Comment