Franklin’s Summer Reading Project
Top Ten Things to Do this Summer
1. Read, Read, Read! Enjoy your free books!
2. Use your Reading Calendars. Color in a block whenever you complete that activity. Complete 30 activities from the whole summer and you will receive some cool prizes in August. (You do not have to do the activity on the specific date for it to count.)
June English Spanish
July English Spanish
August English Spanish
3. Visit our Little Free Library in front of the office.
4. Go to the Mount Airy Public Library’s Summer Reading programs. These are held every Thursday June 23-July 28 at 2pm. The first one will be HUGE!
5. Join us at our Comic Con Jr event on Tuesday, June 28 from 3:30-4:30pm. Dress as a favorite character, receive a free comic book, and have fun making some comic creations. There will be prizes!
6. Come out to our Garden Morning Monday, July 18 from 8:00-9:30 AM. You will love the free books we have.
7. Read an ebook. The public library has a great selection!
9. Keep a journal.
10. Snap a photo of you reading in a special place – maybe you are on a trip or maybe you have a favorite spot. Send those as a message to our facebook page or email them to email@example.com.